2. ComplianceTo ensure the protection of personal information, we shall comply with the Personal Information Protection Law, ministry guidelines and all relevant laws and regulations.
3. Personal information and information collection methodThe personal information collected by MBS shall be as follows depending on the collection method
4. Purpose of useThe User information collected by MBS shall be used for the specific purposes below.
5. Shared use
6. Provision of information to third partiesMBS may, only when there is a provision in the Personal Information Protection Law and related laws and regulations, or upon consent of the User, provide personal information to business partners within the scope of the purpose of use. However, MBS shall compile and analyze the above personal information, and shall provide the information processed so as to prevent individual identification to a third party to the extent necessary for achieving the purpose of use, in written form or by electromagnetic means.
7. OutsourcingTo provide better Services, MBS may outsource the handling of personal information to external parties within the scope of the purpose of use. MBS shall select outsourcing entities that can handle personal information appropriately, and shall strive to ensure that the subcontractor carries out appropriate personal information management.
8. Disclosure of personal informationWhen requested by Users to disclose personal information based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, MBS shall confirm that it is a direct request from the User, and shall disclose the information without delay. However, this shall not be the case if MBS is not obliged to disclose the information under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
9. Correction of personal information and suspension of use
10. Safety measures
11. Discarding personal informationMBS shall discard personal information by the appropriate method in accordance with MBS regulations.
About the use of Google AnalyticsIn order to provide better services and improve usability, this site uses Google Analytics to collect and analyze data such as the usage status of this site. In that case, Google may collect information such as your IP address through "Cookies", but the information collected by "Cookies" cannot identify an individual.